Monday, February 19, 2007

Finally!

I've been trying to make a post, but I haven't been able to sign on. Google owns Blogger now, and they were in the process of switching it to use Google accounts. But today I was able to sign on. Booyah!

Well, life is coming along. Last week I had to deal with way too much math for my Modeling & Forecasting class. The prof gave us the option of redoing our old assignments to gain some points, so I did three assignments from scratch. Then we had an in-class assignment (test) on Thursday. It was painful. But it's done, and I don't have an assignment this week! And in 2 more weeks the class will be done!

Other then that not much is going on. I'm doing another job for EDU, and I'm hoping to get some independent work analyzing websites. Still hanging out at bookstores whenever I have a little downtime.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Several people at church asked about you yesterday. I told them I had seen you Monday, but assumed you were still alive. :)
I'm singing on 3/4, by the way. Chris is preaching on 3/25, and I might sing then, too.
Do you have the day off? I do. :)
But I'm working anyway. :b

ColoMeli said...

I love you both. :)O