Monday, January 07, 2008

Florida


Fort Lauderdale beach--it was VERY cold--not t-shirt weather at all!


Our night out New Year's Eve--one of Chris's brothers is missing (he was at the hotel with the baby.)

Chris holding Jay Elise at the beach.

Some of the critters at the Miami Seaquarium.


Some pretty talented dolphins at the Seaquarium.



Lolita :)


There were some little fish in a very big aquarium at the Seaquarium...

and a very big fish in the aquarium, too.

This is about as much sun as we saw on Thursday. But it made for a pretty picture. : )

The everglades--I thought they were beautiful.


We were going pretty fast on our boat. :)

The first alligator we saw--and that's all we saw of him.

The second one...
and he kept coming closer...

and closer...

: )

I made a friend :)

3 comments:

ColoMeli said...

I saw these pictures the first day you posted them, but I couldn't think of anything witty to say...Uh...I'm glad you made a friend. I guess you must have shown yourself friendly. :-D Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sorry the FL weather didn't cooperate better while you were there to escape the cold weather in the NE.

Elizabeth said...

wow, there are people out there! :)
I did show myself friendly to that snake. I thought it was a pretty snake. I have that picture on my facebook profile and I've gotten several comments on it. I don't understand why people would be scared of a little snake.
Ironically, the days after we got back, it was warmer here than it was in Florida! So strange.

Mom said...

Next time you hear someone talking about global warming, tell them how cold it gets when you travel (both Argentina and Florida).