Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hello from Sumneytown

The weather has been nice, with the occassional thunderstorm--which is the best part of summer!
I went for an hour-long walk yesterday and discovered a new trail in our park. I'm planning on bringing my camera today when I go again. There's a lot of spring wild flowers out. :) I'm a sucker for flowers.
Most of the graduation announcements are out, so expect those in the mail. Wish you all could be there (Matt, you BETTER be there!) :)
Chris's mom will be coming out for it. It'll be good to see her.
Chris is working hard on his projects for his two classes. His last day of class is the 14th.
I've lost 9.2 pounds so far. :) That's pretty good for four weeks, I think.
Work has been pretty quiet for me recently. I'm waiting to see if it doesn't pick up much, I might try to find a more full-time position within the department. I get too bored, otherwise.
I've been feeling better, although still feel tired off and on. Yesterday was one of those days.
I trust everyone is doing fine and dandy! :D

4 comments:

ColoMeli said...

What day is his graduation?

Elizabeth said...

May 19

Mom said...

I heard today that thyroid problems are common with women in Mar del Plata and northern Argentina. I'll have to see if I can find out why.

Elizabeth said...

Really? That's interesting! Maybe it's all that ocean air. :)