Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I can't believe it

I can't believe that I was able to post something yesterday. For weeks the blogger baron wouldn't let me blog. It said I wasn't a team member!!!!
So ... now that I'm in, there's not much news here! Dad and I are here and not much exciting has happened recently. Monday, we had a lunch meeting about "Fundamentalismo" with the Harrises and Howells. Later in the afternoon, we went for a ride to Santa Clara; but it was pretty much a ghost town (since we are in winter) . Yesterday, Dad took the combi to a mechanic and will pick it up tomorrow. I am cleaning and re-organizing.

6 comments:

ColoMeli said...

Welcome back to the team! :-D

Mom said...

Thanks! Feels great.

Elizabeth said...

Good to see you on-line :)

Mom said...

Thanks! Good to "see" you all! :-)

ColoMeli said...

Hey, there's an ad in the paper today for some free seats for a 1986 Vanagon. Do you think Dad would be interested? :-D

Mom said...

probably