Friday, July 13, 2007

Andrea's home from camp...

...and all excited. :-) She had a great time. One sweet moment, when she arrived home, happened as Elianna was watching for her out the front door, and asked me, "Is that my Andrea sister coming home?" Then she held her arms out toward Andrea and said, "Do you want to give me a hug?" :-) It was pretty sweet to watch her.

Over supper, Andrea was saying that there was a preaching contest. Anyway, after she explained that it was a contest about preparing messages and preaching, Jared jumped up and asked, "Did you win?" :-D

P.S. I have some pictures of Jared's birthday, but I'll probably wait until after Andrea's birthday on Sunday to post the pictures. If you get impatient, you can go back and look at the pictures from Elianna's birthday. :-)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's cool. :) It's nice to have sweet sisters like that.
We enjoyed talking to Jared today--although Uncle Chris got ideas for a water war, so I'm just letting you know. :) We'll do our best to call Andrea tomorrow...

Mom said...

Yes, Elianna sounds like a sweetie. I'm sure she missed Andrea. I have looked at the photo of Elianna several times. She is a cutie!