Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ironically, I broke my flexible glasses this morning while I was cleaning them. So...I found a LensCrafters this afternoon, but to only find out that my new eye-care insurance doesn't use LensCrafters. I was able to get the eye exam done there, but didn't buy anything. At least I had my sunglasses which are prescription to not be totally blind today.
I found a place near here where I can use my insurance, so I'll go there first thing in the morning.

We had a good service today--Chris did SS and preached in the morning. :) He did a great job. His brother, TJ, was there as well as Matt and Kim. Afterwards we went to our favorite Brazilian buffet and ate lots. :)

Hope you had a good day!

4 comments:

ColoMeli said...

How great that you had visitors there! And how wonderful for Chris to have the opportunity to preach yesterday. Jason preached a great message with an unforgettable application at the end. Good services yesterday. we were thankful.

Elizabeth said...

I have fond memories of Jason's preaching. :)

Mom said...

Is Jason going to put his sermons on "Sermon Audio" ?

ColoMeli said...

First, we need to get the sound system at church set up to do digital recordings. At this point, all we can do are cassette tapes (which half the people in our church have no way of being able to play at home). I'm hoping that Kenneth will be able to help Jason with that project, so that it gets done soon.