Monday, September 24, 2007

Micah's 5th birthday



I just realized that Micah is wearing the same shirt in these photos as he was the last time I posted pictures of him! He does have more than one shirt...The second photo shows Micah with his present from Grandpa & Grandma. Do you think he liked it? :D

It's raining today, and raining hard. That's unusual for around here, especially as it's been raining since yesterday. Last night, someone said that the rain is supposed to turn into snow tonight. In September! That's one thing we never dealt with in Wisconsin. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

that smile couldn't be any bigger!!
I'm so glad he liked it. Did he go fishing yet?

ColoMeli said...

Not yet. It's getting cold now, so I'm not sure how good the fishing is. But I'm sure he'll remind us about fishing when it's a sunny day!