Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello

I put pictures of the Irish/Scottish Festival on my mindsay blog. I haven't had time to put anything here.
Actually, I'll be pretty non-existent for the next two weeks. I think I'll be putting in more hours than I ever have in the next two weeks. At least the paycheck will be nice and fat. I'll have to carry my "mate" around all time. : )
The project is coming along, and we've hit the crunch time--if it doesn't happen in the next two weeks, it won't happen. I still have to do one more training class for people that missed today's class. I have all sorts of odds and ends to get done, so Chris won't see me too much either. So, if you don't hear from me between now and then, don't worry. :)
Meli--the lastest is that Ben said that he's taking that week between Christmas and New-Years off, so he offered for us to meet at his house for Christmas. We're game. I told Matt last night but didn't get an answer from him. I know that you don't know where you'll be then, but would that work?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

update: Matt said he's planning on going, too.