Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Latest

I'm hoping no one falls over in shock when they see that I posted on the blog :).

Just a quick note: Life is stressful and busy, which I'm sure everyone can relate to. I'm in my 2nd week of classes, and behind on my reading. Brings back seminary days. Classes are interesting, and a totally different experience then seminary (obviously I suppose). There's a lot more discussion and group projects, and there's a lot more discussion on how can one possibly do business ethically. That didn't seem to be as much of an issue in seminary (i.e. how to be an ethical pastor). Being a grad assistant is interesting, and not a whole lot of work. It's tiring, though, being back on a front desk with people walking in and out. I got used, at EDU, to having my cube I could run to when I didn't want to talk to anyone. Now I'm surrounded by people. It's very exhausting. The other funny thing, speaking of discussions on ethics, is that the first class period of my Marketing class was spent discussing ethics. Apparently marketing is a profession particularly prone to unethical behavior! Who woulda thought?

2 comments:

ColoMeli said...

I think I'm going into shock...Matt on the blog. I can't handle it.

Life sounds interesting for you right now. I'm sorry you have to talk to so many people, though. What a bummer.

MEtech said...

Yeah, Aunt Carol told me that about the introvert and extrovert thing. i really beleive it. but i'm getting used to it.