Saturday, December 30, 2006

I'm not as quick as Liz

The kids found Matt to be a great source of entertainment.



Ben was fun to hang around with.




Liz came prepared with all kinds of fun up her sleeve, including homemade bouncy balls. The kids thought that was great!






The boys loved Andrea's gift.
And Ben & Betsy loved the gift for the boys.


We thought the adorable gnomes from Matt were great. Mine has a place of honor in my living room, and it makes me smile every time I see it.
This was a lot of people in the same room at the same time!



Elianna was having attitudinal issues.
What a cute bunch!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very, very cute pictures!! :)

Elizabeth said...

My gnome is on the top of a bookshelf in the living room, and it's balanced off by my Shrek M&M dispenser at the top of the other book shelf. My living room is full of special gifts. :)

Elizabeth said...

We got our smile from you. :)