Monday, December 18, 2006

Latest

Just wanted to let you all know the latest. I got my grades for the semester, and I got five A's and one B-. My best semester yet in my academic career. It helps that the program is easier then seminary.

Still keeping busy. Last week I was sick for several days (mostly just weak and sleeping 15-17 hours a day, with no appetite), so they let me postpone my statistics test until Wednesday. Which was a blessing. That's my major news for the week, cause I have no life.

Other than that things are going well. Kim was sick last week too, but is better. Work is going well for her. There are a lot of changes at work for her, so I get to hear second hand how things are at my old stomping grounds. We're both looking forward to being at Ben's for Christmas. She's only going to stay for a day, and leave Sunday evening, so she can be with her family for Christmas.

2 comments:

ColoMeli said...

It's kind of funny that it's easier to get a Master's degree in Business Administration than to get one in seminary. :-) Glad you're doing well with your course work! Not glad that you're not feeling well. Did you just pick up a bug? Have you been to the doctor?

Elizabeth said...

He does need to go to the dr. and get some blood work done. I've been telling him that for ages now!! But does he listen to me? NO!