Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun times...almost





That's Elianna way up at the top of the "Bunny Hill," riding down between Nadine's knees. We were glad the pros were there to help us!






Micah's riding up the lift.









The "Magic Carpet"















Jason enjoyed himself.









Elianna was, as always, a daredevil.












We went skiing today--hope fulfilled for the kids! :) The pictures tell the story, all except the part where Jared wiped out and cut a gash in the back of his head with a ski. He ended up with 4 staples after a trip to the ER.
With us are T.J. & Nadine Sisto and their boys. T.J. is the head deacon at church. The "Magic Carpet" that you see in one of the pictures is basically a conveyor belt that the younger children could ride up and then practice coming down a slight incline on their skiis. Great idea!

4 comments:

Mom said...

What wonderful children! Must be their genes.
I'm glad Jared is flexible!!

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like most everyone had fun most of the time! :) I did many wipe-outs on a skiing trip in college. But no cuts for me.
Thanks for the pictures. Your e-mail makes a little more sense now. :)

ColoMeli said...

That's what the receptionist at the emergency room said. She said that Jared's injury is rare (go figure) :-/, but that shows how flexible he is. I guess it takes talent to whack yourself in the back of the head with your own ski.

I wish my kids weren't so talented.

ColoMeli said...

Liz,

Good. I'm glad to know I make sense once in a while. :-)

Good job having no cuts on your ski trip. I suppose you're not as talented as the kids. But that's okay. I still love you.