Monday, March 12, 2007

Installation Service

The other three couples are ones who helped to fill the pulpit while the church was without a pastor. On the left is Pastor Glatz, who specifically helped the church line up candidates--namely, Jason!


The trustee, Ed Dietrich, sharing a testimony about the church's perspective on the pastoral search. Another member, Sherry Carter, also shared a testimony. Cass Sisto played an offertory.







Pastor Glatz asked Jason a series of questions/vows regarding his desire to serve the Lord as pastor of this church.






He then asked the members to stand and asked them to commit themselves to some vows. (Jason had found and prepared the vows.)





These are Kristi Colas' parents (Liz's friend).









Sherry Carter was excited about the cake. :-) We still have lots left! Come see us, and we'll be happy to give you a piece.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Oh! I didn't know you were going to have the installation service Sunday. Looks great. Lots of smiles!!! Lots of white hair, too. Dad said that that means lots of wisdom. :-)

ColoMeli said...

I'm SO sorry! I thought I had told you about that already. Well...at least I told you about it afterwards. Better late than never...right?? Yes, lots of wisdom, for which we are grateful.

ColoMeli said...

Didn't I send you the bulletin for Sunday last week, with the order of schedule?

Elizabeth said...

Mom, I heard from one of my friends that they had the installation service. :) Now I know someone who can keep an eye on the Clarks! :)

ColoMeli said...

Oh, great...there goes our freedom!