Monday, April 09, 2007

Am I alone?

Hope everyone else is alive out there.
We had an interesting Easter. We had a brunch at church in the morning, to which I took my very slavic looking Easter eggs. :) I was quite proud of them.
I picked up these plastic sleeves for eggs at a Russian store we were at. And once the eggs are cooked you just slip them on and dip them back in hot water.

Matt came over for lunch which consisted of borscht and Matt's world-renown chicken. It was quite good!

Our church didn't have an evening service, so we went with Jody, Pearl and Matt to another church that was having a play/cantata thing. It was quite interesting, and moving (it's hard not to be moved when you get to see someone being "crucified"...yes, with cross and loin cloth and all. I bet no one else saw that Sunday! :D)

We then ate dinner at Jody and Pearl's house.

Well, after my first week of Weight Watchers, I've lost 4.4 pounds. :) It is my first week, so I'm not expecting to lose that much every week. I do feel better about how I'm eating, though. And I've yet to start exercising! Hopefully, I'll have enough energy this week to do some walking.

3 comments:

Mom said...

The eggs are BEAUUUUUTIFUL.

Mom said...

Hey! It worked. You are not alone. :-)

Elizabeth said...

cool! thanks!