Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hello

Just saying hi.
I shipped my stupid heart monitor back yesterday!!! Despite it being Monday, it was a pretty good day. :) Although I still have red marks where the electrode pads used to be. : b
My department started a two-month contest yesterday to see who can lose the most weight (figured on percentage lost). Donna wanted to go to Weight Watchers, but since she didn't want to go alone, she offered to pay my membership if I would go with her. So last night was our first meeting, and we went for a walk before-hand. We'll go walking every day after work, too.
Let me know if you'd like me to share any tips from the book I got. It's actually pretty helpful. There's a plan called the Core Plan where you can eat all you want from a certain list of healthy foods. The other is the plan where you add points of what you eat. I don't think that'll work for me.
We saw "Meet the Robinsons" in 3D on Saturday. I love 3D movies--they're too cool! Of course, all the other adults in the theatre had kids with them. Matt, Chris and I didn't, but we're used to that by now.
Ok, I'll go back to work now. Chau!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Another good source of recipes and ideas is SparkPeople.com