Tuesday, April 10, 2007

try, try again

Well, I haven't been able to post anything since that one cry of "I'm in!" We are fine. Our Easter was enjoyable. We hosted the "Sunrise" service. There were over 50 people, mostly from the Harrises' church. The choir from their church sang and the men from our church (Dad, Sam, Omar, Pablo, Nito and Luis Riquelmes) sang. Dad preached a good sermon. Liliana and I cleaned the church on Saturday and prepared the breakfast. Carolina went to B.A. with Tobias to visit her grandmother. Alicia and Jorge came. They are on vacation in Brazil this week. Antolin Velasquez has been having nightmares again and sleeps late in the morning. In the evening we had a movie on the resurrection based on a novel by John MacArthur. There were 8 of us. Juan Efren Vera came in the morning and evening. It has been a long time since he last visited.

Sam takes his ACT this Saturday morning. Dad called Jose Nuñez to ask if Sam could stay there overnight Friday. Please pray for him.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I've been praying for Sam. I saw Juan Efren get on the IM the other day, but didn't say to him. I didn't have the time. :)