Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We're still alive

Hello! Thought I'd drop a post to let you know we're alive and well, although pretty tired. The weekend was very long, but we got through it. I can't wait to see my paycheck!
The cool news is that the two people that are involved in our project roll-out are involved in the Spain roll-out. They had mentioned before that I could possibly help with it next year, and told me this weekend that they want me to help with that. It's a lot smaller project than the one in the US for Draeger. It'll start in April and end in October of next year. If I do get to do this, then I would probably do a lot of travelling back and forth between those months. I'm pretty excited at the prospect. At this point, the next step is to get it cleared by my boss (who would need to pay for my travel expenses). I'm pretty sure he'll say yes, but you never know.
If I am over there for work, I'm sure Chris and I will try to work it out so we can spend some vacation time over there together. Sounds like fun, huh? :)

4 comments:

ColoMeli said...

Glad you're still alive. Not sure about this plan for Spain, though. Sounds like too much fun--not sure if it's spiritual. I'll pray about it and let you know. :-) You might need someone along to keep you in line. Let me know if no one else volunteers.

Elizabeth said...

Sure...come along. I think we should all meet up in Spain next year. I'm sure the Scheffer's would have room for all of us. :)

Elizabeth said...

that's weird... I thought I had lost this entry...Glad I didn't.

Elizabeth said...

Yes, Draeger Spain is in Madrid.
The "project roll-out" is basically implementing the new project.