Thursday, October 05, 2006

You'll never believe what I made!

I made milanesas for supper last night. Aren't you proud of me, Liz? :-) I've never tried making them from scratch last night, but they turned out great. I made milanesas napolitanas, too. Kids loved them!

Other big news is that Elianna moved into a toddler bed. She didn't stay in her crib, anyway, so it's not going to make much difference. :-) It has Dora sheets, and how much more exciting can life be than to be in a BIG girl bed with DORA sheets?!?! Don't be jealous, now. We're supposed to rejoice with those that do rejoice.

Jason carpooled to the job site yesterday, then left his coat (with the keys in the pocket) at the job site when he carpooled back to where he'd left his car. Problem with that is that he was already cutting it close for church because of waiting for the carpool(I had his clothes in the car with me), so he ended up missing church altogether. It wouldn't have been as much of a problem if he wasn't teaching the Bible study on Wed. nights. :-/ He did not have a very good day yesterday.

No news on the church front. We'll keep everyone updated if anything happens.

3 comments:

MEtech said...

Wow, I'm jealous. Milanesas. And Dora sheets. Actually, I have no idea what Dora is.

ColoMeli said...

WHAT??!! You haven't heard of the intrepid Dora the Explorer? I won't tell Elianna; you would surely be defamed her in eyes. Suffice it to say that Dora is ultra-cool, especially because she speaks Spanish. Elianna walks around singing, "Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer, uno, dos, tres." :-) Cute stuff.

Elizabeth said...

Good job! I haven't made milanesas in a while...maybe that's what I should make with all the chicken breasts in my freezer.
I think the last time I made milanesas was for Thanksgiving last year.
I can't believe Matt doesn't know who Dora is. What a geek.