Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dad was right...of course

Dad mentioned on Sunday night during our web-cast that grandchildren should go to family reunions because it explains so much.
Well, it was a little while after that that Aunt Pam, Aunt Joyce, Uncle Lee and Tyler were talking about doctors, hospitals, and the such. I found out that I'm not weird!!
It so happens, that the hospital/dr. phobia actually runs in the family. Aunt Joyce and Uncle Jim also get woosy when there's "dr./hospital talk", and they never are the ones taking the trips to the hospital. Nick, Joanna, and Bethany are all prone to fainting, too.
It was great to hear that my issue with medical related stuff isn't because I'm crazy...it's because I'm part Nichols! :)

It also clued me into the fact that Aunt Joyce gets lots of headaches...maybe that's genetic too?

4 comments:

ColoMeli said...

Being part Nichols doesn't rule out the alternative you mentioned at the end of the post. :D

Elizabeth said...

True, but it might be a contributing factor. :)
Hey, you have no idea how thrilled I was to learn that my being prone to fainting around medical junk is hereditary. It absolutely made my week!

ColoMeli said...

There's nothing like knowing you're not the only weirdo around! :-)

Elizabeth said...

Exactly! When you know there's others out there just like you, it gives you warm and fuzzies all over. :)