Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Sumneytown Scene

There isn't much happening in Sumneytown, either, for that matter. (At least West Bend is big enough that if you blink as you drive through you won't miss it!) Life these days consists of going to work, eating, reading/watching a movie, sleeping, and an ocassional visit to the chiropractor and the gym.
Chris will be taking a summer school class in a couple weeks, so that will add some variety to the excitement!
Our church is putting together a website (which Matt is working on), and Chris put together some information about the teen ministry to be published on the site. I'm planning on taking pictures on Sunday--hopefully I'll get some decent ones.
I've been wanting to start a photography business, but can't really seem to get started. I'm hoping to get something put together this summer. I've been corresponding with TJ, Chris's brother (the one that just got married), and he's willing to put a web-site together for me. My idea is to be able to sell some stock photography and also upload pictures from assignments and allow people to order prints right from the site. Does anyone have any suggestions for my web-site?

1 comment:

ColoMeli said...

If my brain worked, I'd made suggestions for your website. Sorry for the non-functioning gray matter.