Monday, June 26, 2006

This will be an interesting week...

...since I have already made a deal with my boss that, no matter how the game turns out on Friday, we won't take it out on each other (tease or get mad at, is what he meant, I guess--it's kind of hard understanding his German-English sometimes.)
Of course, the young guy from Germany that works in our dept. wouldn't make that kind of deal with me, so I guess if Argentina wins that gives me the liberty to poke fun at him. :)
I think I should wear my Argentine jersey on Thursday too, just as a warm-up for Friday.
I'm probably staying home until the game finishes, and then come in to work--unless Argentina loses, then I might not come in at all. :)
The way I see it--either one could win. They're pretty evenly matched up and you never know what kind of calls the ref. will make, or if someone will get injured.
But, please make sure you fulfill any promises you've made to any saints so we don't lose! ;)

1 comment:

ColoMeli said...

So have you figured out who didn't pray to the saints?

And what did your boss say/do after Germany won?? :-(