Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Please pray our boss leaves

My supervisor, Donna, asked me to have my family pray that our boss leaves. :)
He's planning on leaving next year, I believe (only here for a three year assignment), but we're hoping he leaves sooner. His family is back in Germany now, and he was just there for a week. We were hoping he'd announce something about it, but he hasn't.
So, if you feel so led, pray that he gets a great job offer in Germany and that his wife talks him into moving back soon! :)
(It's not that we don't like him, but life is easier when he's not around.)

2 comments:

ColoMeli said...

I'll pray for him to take his responsibility to his family seriously and for you to have the opportunity to share Christ with him before he does go back to Germany. :-)

Elizabeth said...

nope.