Saturday, July 22, 2006

this might seem a tad selfish...

...but, if I don't say something, then you would never know.

If you're wondering what to get me for my birthday, Christmas, or Reyes [:)], I've been wanting to get filters for my camera and a macro lense as well. I can provide camera specs. :)

Just thought I'd throw that out there... : )

If I had a macro lense, I could take really neat close-ups. But for now, this is as close as I can get.


Edit: Now that I'm thinking about this more, I think a lens more suited for portraits would help me get going on my photography business.

Camera specs: Canon EOS SLR Digital Rebel XT

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, Sam! :)

Elizabeth said...

But it takes great pictures!! :) What's in a name, after all? Would it work any better if it was called "saint"? :)

ColoMeli said...

A rose by any other name...On that second thought, how is that relevant to macro lenses? Unless you plan to take a picture of a rose petal.

Elizabeth said...

and that's exactly what you need a macro lense for...taking pictures of rose petals. :)